You should now see the Activate Windows watermark in the bottom right corner of your screen if you downloaded the free version of Windows without activating it. This tiny annoyance can be really unpleasant and irritating. Fortunately, I have some perfectly working solutions down below To Remove Activate Windows 11 Watermark Permanently. Continue reading this post to find out how.
In order to use Windows correctly, we must first activate it. However, there are a few ways to use Windows 11 without having to activate it. The most major issue with non-activated Windows is that an active watermark appears in the device’s right-hand corner. One of the most alarming aspects is that the watermark will remain till you utilize an operational version of Windows. It’s even more frustrating when you screen share in a meeting and everyone see the watermark.
How To Remove Activate Windows 11 Watermark Permanently
There are several methods to remove activate windows 11 watermark permanently, but I’ll teach you one of the simplest ways by using a batch file.
The steps to remove the Activate Windows watermark in Windows 11 are as follows:
- First, open the Notepad app.
- Now, copy & paste the following code into the opened Notepad file.
@echo off taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe explorer.exe exit
- Once you pasted the code, then click on the File tab and select Save As.
- Name it anything You want, but add .bat at the end of the name.
- Select All Files from the Save as type drop-down menu. When done, hit the Save button. For easy access save the file to the Desktop.
- Now, right-click on it and then select Run as administrator. If you’re prompted, click Yes.
- When finished, restart your computer.
The Activate Windows Watermark has been successfully removed, as shown in the screenshot below.
What Happens if You Don’t Activate Windows?
Despite the fact that Windows is free, you must activate it in order to use all of its features. Features that may be affected if your Windows is not activated:
Windows Without Activation:
- There are no customizing choices or settings in the Windows operating system. It will prevent you from changing your wallpaper, background screen, lock screen, or themes on your smartphone.
- It’s likely that some of the features and programs won’t work anymore.
- You’ll notice an unpleasant notification in the bottom right corner of your screen reminding you to activate it when using Windows, which can be annoying while you’re busy. There will always be a link where it says “Activate Windows.” Go to Settings to activate Windows,” which may be both annoying and irritating.
- You may be unable to enjoy movies, video games, or your work due to the watermark.
- The watermark will always appear on screenshots and video recordings.
- Updates on a Windows PC will work normally as well. Microsoft’s policy may change in the near future, so you may still receive updates.
That’s it. This was all about How To Remove Activate Windows 11 Watermark Permanently. I hope you must have Removed Activate Windows 11 Watermark forever after reading this post, Thanks.
You May Also Like