How to Set Custom Wallpaper For Individual Chat on WhatsApp. Let’s face it, we all want one-of-a-kind custom-made items around us that we can use to make a powerful statement about who we are or what we believe in. When it comes to WhatsApp talks, the same thing (or thought process) applies. However, how do you stand out amid a sea of sameness and conformity?
Previously, WhatsApp only allowed users to set a single personalized wallpaper for all of their chats; this is no longer the case. You may now set a distinctive wallpaper for each of your chats individually thanks to a new software update. Not only that, but the Facebook-owned messaging app has also unveiled a new set of vibrant and dark themes. In this article, I will tell you How to Set Custom Wallpaper For Individual Chat on WhatsApp for iPhone & Android.
WhatsApp has updated its chat service with new features, including improved backgrounds. The update has been received by the majority of Android and iOS users, and it will be available to them shortly. Simply download the most recent WhatsApp version from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
How to Set Custom Wallpaper For Individual Chat on WhatsApp
WhatsApp is more customizable than a standard instant messenger, allowing you to customize both your public profile and the app’s settings. One method to personalize WhatsApp is to change the background of your discussions. Pre-loaded photos, basic colors, and your own images are all options.
Here’s how to Change Chat Wallpaper in WhatsApp for an Individual. Follow the steps below:
Note: The processes are the same for both Android and iPhone.
- First, download your desired image or wallpaper and then open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Next, go to that specific person’s chat and tap on the three-dot option then select Wallpaper.
- Now, tap on CHANGE and then select My Photos.
- Choose the desired background Image of yours and then tap SET WALLPAPER and select For this chat ” “ then tap Ok.
- Adjust the Wallpaper Dimming accordingly and then you’re all set.
- Lastly, one person’s WhatsApp chat wallpaper on Android has been successfully changed.
How to Remove Custom Wallpaper for Individual Chat
- To remove custom wallpaper for a specific chat Go to > 3 dots menu > Wallpaper > CHANGE > Remove custom wallpaper and then select Remove at last.
For as long as the service has existed, customers have been yearning for the ability to customize their WhatsApp experience. While the messaging app has always given you the option of customizing the background that appears behind your messages, all of your chats have always had the same wallpaper.
WhatsApp’s wallpapers have undergone four major changes. New features include custom chat backdrops, new doodle wallpapers, an updated stock wallpaper library, and the ability to select various wallpapers for bright and dark mode settings. The new functionality allows users to personalize the chat background for each session. According to WhatsApp, by making the chat stand out, users would be able to avoid sending messages to the wrong conversation.
That’s it. This was all about how to Set Custom Wallpaper For Individual Chat on WhatsApp on iPhone & Android. I hope you found this post helpful. Thanks.
You May Also like