Do you wish to send your friends and family High-Quality photographs and videos over WhatsApp? WhatsApp’s popularity is rising as a consequence of its fundamental usability and ease of use. It’s something I’ve been using for years and wouldn’t be without today. While the software has come a long way since its inception, there is still one issue. The image quality is reduced while sending. In this post, You’ll find out How to Send High-Quality Photos and Videos On WhatsApp through 2 Easy Ways on Android & iPhone.
WhatsApp is a messaging application used by billions of people across the world on a daily basis. If you look at its popularity among smartphone users, it’s growing by the day. That is why it has become one of the most widely used messaging applications on the planet.
Apart from all this, there is one thing that some users don’t enjoy using Whatsapp messenger and that is the difficulty to share high-quality photos over Whatsapp. Yes, you may have heard of WhatsApp working on Sending HQ photos & Pictures, But we still don’t know when we will be seeing this functionality in future updates. And no one wants to wait much longer.
How to Send High-Quality Photos and Videos On WhatsApp
Typically, most people use WhatsApp to send photos and Videos by just tapping the Paper Clip icon in their WhatsApp chat, Going to their Gallery, and Attaching as many images/videos as they want to send.
This is a pretty simple method of exchanging photos. However, due to the reduction, the images are of pretty poor quality. We’ll go over a couple of methods for sending high-quality photographs and videos over WhatsApp Messenger in the sections below:
Method 1. Send High-Resolution Photos & Videos as Document in WhatsApp
This is the method that WhatsApp users prefer and use the most. You send photographs/Videos using WhatsApp’s document option in this method. Here’s How You Can Do It:
On Android Phone:
- Open the WhatsApp app and go to any of your chats.
- Tap on the Attachment icon at the bottom and select Document.
- Now, tap Browse other docs, choose any photo/video you want and then tap on Send.
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone and open any of your chats.
- Tap on the + icon at the bottom left corner and then choose Document.
- Locate your desired picture/video and then tap Send.
Method 2. Enable Best Quality on WhatsApp (Media Upload Quality)
Now, WhatsApp will give more control over the amount of compression it applies to sent images and videos. This feature presents three quality options when sending images and videos. The options are Auto, Best quality, or Data saver. It may allow you to make the material more compressed if you’re concerned about internet speeds or data restrictions, or it may allow you to minimize compression to guarantee that images and video are sent in the highest possible quality.
On Android Phone:
- Open WhatsApp on your Android Phone.
- Tap on the 3 dots menu and then select Settings.
- Tap on Storage and data then Photo upload quality and then choose the Best quality in the Photo upload quality category.
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Settings icon at the bottom right side and then choose Storage and data.
- Tap on Media Upload Quality and then choose the Best quality.
That’s it. These two techniques were the most effective ones to send high-quality photos and video over WhatsApp (Android & iPhone).
How to Check Battery Health on Samsung SmartPhones
How to Screen Mirror Samsung to Windows 11 PC & Laptop