Do you wish to share the screen of your Galaxy phone with a larger screen? Such as a PC or laptop? For Android, smart TVs, and laptops, Screen Mirror is a useful function. So, in this post, we’ll teach you How to Screen Mirror Samsung to Windows 11 PC or Laptop without the need for any third-party software or apps.
Thanks to the Anniversary Update for Windows 11, which is recently introduced. And the beta version of Windows 11 is out now. Moreover, any PC may now function as a wireless receiver for Miracast, allowing you to view the display from another Windows PC, an Android smartphone or tablet, or a Windows phone. Keep in mind that not all Samsung Galaxy devices have screen mirroring capabilities.
What is Screen Mirroring?
Screen mirroring or screen sharing is the act of displaying the contents of a phone, laptop, tablet, or computer onto a television screen. Each device has its own set of requirements for effective screen sharing. Smart View, or screen mirroring, is available on newer Samsung smartphones, however, it may be unavailable on older devices or operating systems. Pull down the notification menu with two fingers and look for the Smart View emblem to determine if your Samsung or any Android device supports screen mirroring or Smart View.
Screen sharing can be used for entertainment at home or as a business presentation tool. Screen sharing from your mobile device allows you to share photographs, downloaded movies, videos, music, apps, presentations, and more directly on your TV screen. Previously, screen sharing required a wired connection (such as an MHL cable), but now several device manufacturers offer wireless screen sharing options. You are not restricted to your seat in front of the television and are free to move about the room.
How to Screen Mirror Samsung to Windows 11 PC & Laptop
There is no need to use any third-party programs or software to screen mirror Samsung to Windows 11 on PC or Laptop if you are using the latest Samsung Galaxy phones with Windows 11.
Note: Before continuing, make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Down below, there are the steps to Screen Mirror your Samsung phone to a laptop or PC in Windows 11:
Step 1: Install Wireless Display to Mirror Samsung to Windows 11
At first, you have to install Wireless Display on Windows 11. If it already has this then skip this step.
- Open Settings.
- From the left pane, select Apps and then click Optional Features on the right side of the screen.
- Next to Add an optional feature, click on View features.
- In the Search Box, search for Wireless Display, check the box next to that and then click Next.
- After that, click Install.
- Now, wait for a while until the installation process is completed.
Step 2: Turn on Projecting to This PC
- Again, open the Settings.
- Select System and then choose Projecting to this PC.
- Now, choose Available everywhere.
Step 3: Screen Mirror Samsung Phone to Windows 11 PC & Laptop
- Now, Swipe down twice on your Samsung Phone and tap on Smart View.
- Choose your PC or Laptop’s name and then tap Start now.
- Now, click OK on your Computer.
- That’s it. You can see that your Samsung phone’s screen is Mirrored to your Windows 11 on Computer.
- For Ending the process; tap the Smart View Icon and then choose Disconnect.
This is how you can Screen Mirror Samsung to a Windows 11 PC or Laptop without having to download any third-party software or applications. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have any suggestions or themes you’d want us to cover in a future post.
How to Screen Mirror Samsung to Laptop & PC in Windows 10
How to Scan Documents with Samsung Galaxy S21, S20, S10 & etc