If you’ve accidentally deleted photos, documents, videos, and other files from your Windows 11 computer and want to recover them, But you want to restore them and are unsure how to do it. Therefore, you don’t have to worry! In this post, you are going to learn many ways to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 11 Easily.
You can still recover files and folders from your Windows PC’s recycle bin folder if you mistakenly erased them. However, some people choose to remove a folder by pressing “Shift + Deleted,” which permanently deletes the files; therefore, permanently deleted files and folders cannot be restored from the recycle bin.
But what if you want to recover permanently lost files in Windows 11 but don’t know how? So don’t worry; we’ll walk you through how to recover files that have been permanently lost in this article.
Is it Possible to Recover a Deleted Folder?
You might be wondering if I can restore a permanently deleted file in Windows 11; the answer is yes, and there are several ways to do so. You could start by looking through the recycle bin. If you enable system restore or file history, you can also recover the deleted folder from a previous version or a specific system restore point. When all other options have failed, you’ll need to employ data recovery software like the iBeesoft data recovery application.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 11
If you accidentally deleted important files, you might be interested in How Can I Recover Deleted Files Without Software. This article contains four methods for recovering data in Windows 11 that has been permanently deleted, so dive in to start !!!
Method 1. Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Previous Version in Windows 11
Volume shadow is a service that includes the previous version’s feature. Windows generates a restore point with this service, allowing you to successfully roll back changes. If you have permanently lost your files and want to restore them, you should attempt restoring your PC to a previous version. To do so, follow these steps:
- To begin, right-click the folder or drive where the deleted file was saved, then select “Properties” from the menu.
- Now, Click the “Previous Versions” tab in a pop-up window.
- Finally, you can view the file versions; you can click on “Restore/Restore To…” and get your files back.
Note: Choose “Restore” to save the file to its original location. The “Restore To…”, will choose a path to save it.
Method 2. Recover Deleted Data in Windows 11 Via CMD
The command prompt is the next option for recovering permanently deleted files. This method is widely used in Windows 11 to restore files and is quite effective. Let’s get this party started.
- Go to the “Start Menu” and type cmd in the search bar.
- Now tap on “Run as administrator” to run the command prompt.
- Next type attrib -h -r -s /s /d drive letter:\*.*”
- Once you press Enter after typing the above word, you will be able to recover permanently deleted files.
Method 3. Restore Deleted Files in Windows 11 Using File History
Use File History is the third option for recovering permanently deleted files in Windows 11. It is a Microsoft Windows software that allows you to restore your Folders to a prior version. As a result, all of your files will be restored.
- First, open the “Start Menu”, and type “Restore Files” in the search box.
- Now click on the “File History” button, and then look for the folder that contains the old address of your deleted files.
- Next, you’ll see the File history records; simply use your cursor to navigate to each one.
- Finally, using the “Restore” button will restore your deleted files to their original position.
Method 4. Restore Files Using Recycle Bin
When you delete a file on your computer by accident, it does not simply vanish. Even if you quickly empty the Recycle Bin or Trash folder, your deletion just indicates that the file’s space on your hard disc is no longer occupied. As a result, if you know what you’re doing, you can recover your “permanently deleted files.”
Follow these steps to recover lost data from Windows 11’s Recycle Bin:
- First, open the “Recycle Bin” and there you can see your deleted files.
- Now, right-click on any file you want to recover and click on the “Restore” button to recover deleted files on your Windows 11.
What if the above ways fail to help you recover permanently lost files? We strongly advise using a third-party data recovery solution in this situation. Let’s go on to the following section to see which tool is the most effective and how to recover.
Method 5. Recover Permanently Deleted Files Via Software
If none of the solutions listed above are able to help you recover deleted files permanently, you should consider using a third-party tool. With the iBeesoft Data Recovery for Windows software, you may easily recover deleted files from your computer’s hard disc. This software can help recover files from external devices that have been deleted
Download this free software from here. Credit goes to iBeesoft.com
When you downloaded this software then install that. Once it is installed, then run the program to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 11 which is much easy to use.
That’s it. These were all the methods to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 11 Easily. However, if you couldn’t recover your permanently deleted files through the above-mentioned methods in Windows 11, we recommend you restore your Permanently Lost Files through the iBeesoft Data Recovery free software.
You May Also Like