Everyone has sent messages they later regretted sending. Fortunately, WhatsApp allows you to delete those risky texts before the receiver sees them. So, if you want to View and Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages and Chats, this post will assist you in reading Deleted WhatsApp Messages and Chats.
WhatsApp, the famous messaging app owned by Facebook, recently added a new function that allows users to unsend messages within a certain period. Messages can be removed in both individual and group conversations, and the feature is available on Android, iOS, and Windows. When the message is deleted, receivers understand that you have deleted a message because “This message was deleted” is displayed instead of the deleted message.
The option is really useful for recalling the message if you have made a spelling error or sent the message accidentally. Perhaps, Re there’s a way to find out. However, we must point you that WhatsApp does not have an official feature that displays deleted messages.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages and Chats
You’ll need to use a third-party app called WhatsRemoved+ to read the deleted WhatsApp messages. This app is only available on Google Play and not on the App Store. Notably, there are also other apps available on the Play Store that display erased data. There are no alternatives for iPhone users.
Follow the steps below to view the deleted messages on WhatsApp chats.
- Go to Play Store and search for WhatsRemoved+. When found, tap on Install.
- Once installed, open the app and tap on BEGIN and then tap ALLOW on the Attention page.
- For Notification access, toggle on the option for WhatsRemoved+ and then tap on Allow.
- Now, check the box for WhatsApp and tap on NEXT then tap YES, SAVE FILES For detecting and saving deleted files.
- Finally, Toggle on Allow access to all files then tap on SAVE.
- That’s it. From now when someone sends messages to you and delete it back, it will appear here.
- For Example, You can see that someone has sent a message and has deleted that back. That is saved here.
Aside from WhatsRemoved+, there are a number of other programs that may be used to read deleted WhatsApp messages. However, you must recognize that granting a third-party app access to your smartphone’s notification system poses a significant security risk.
Furthermore, after restarting your smartphone, the notification log is erased from the Android system, making it hard to retrieve messages even when using third-party apps.
That’s it. So, this was all about how to read Deleted WhatsApp Messages and Chats for which You’ll need to use a third-party app called WhatsRemoved+ to read the deleted WhatsApp messages.
You May Also Like
How to use two WhatsApp on one Samsung phone
How To Send View Once Photos & Videos on WhatsApp – Android & iPhone
How to Send High-Quality Photos And Videos On WhatsApp- Android & iPhone