Are you bored of your usual background image and want to try something new? There is a way to set live wallpaper for your Windows 11 device, in case you didn’t know. So, in this post, you will learn How to Set Live Wallpaper in Windows 11 with ease.
Changing the desktop wallpaper has long been one of the most common ways to make the computer more personal during regular use. If you’re tired of static wallpapers, you may improve your computer’s performance by installing Windows 11 animated wallpapers (also known as Windows 11 Live Wallpapers) and getting the impression of a much more appealing and pleasant desktop while using the computer on a regular basis.
The new Windows 11 operating system has a lot of configuration options. You can alter it to suit your tastes and interests. The simplest way to personalize your Windows 11 PC is to change the wallpaper. There are numerous wallpaper options available for Windows 11 users. Live wallpapers, on the other hand, come pre-installed.
How to Set Live Wallpaper in Windows 11
However, setting animated wallpaper in Windows 11 is not an operating system option, therefore you’ll need to get third-party software. So, follow the steps below to set live wallpaper (animated wallpaper) in Windows 11.
- Go to Microsoft Store and search for Lively Wallpaper. Then click the Get button.
- Once the application is installed, click Open.
- Now, click Next.
- Here, Turn On the option under the Start with Windows and click Next.
- Here, you can customize the Taskbar Theme to how the taskbar appears on your Windows 11, Then click Next.
- Now, click Ok.
- Finally, select from the default live wallpapers to change your Windows 11 wallpaper into a Live Wallpaper.
- So, this is how Windows 11 looks with Live Wallpaper.
How to Set Live Wallpaper Manually
- Open the Lively Wallpaper application.
- Click on the+ Icon on the left side.
- If you have already downloaded your desired live wallpapers, click Browse to select one from your downloaded wallpapers.
- Enter the video link in the Enter URL bar to create a live wallpaper from a Youtube Video.
- Once You inserted the video link, click OK.
- Finally, both manually or by copying a URL from a YouTube video, you’ve set a personal live wallpaper to your Windows 11.
How to Remove Live Wallpaper in Window 11
- Click on the Show Hidden Icon.
- Right-click on the Lively Wallpaper Icon.
- Then click Exit.
There are a variety of solutions available for those who want animated wallpapers for their PC, including the fantastic Lively Wallpaper, an open-source project with features like dynamic web pages as a backdrop, audio viewers as a background, video backdrops, and much more. To minimize wasting resources, this solution, such as Wallpaper Engine, automatically pauses the wallpaper when a game or program is initiated in full-screen mode.
That’s it. This was the procedure and guide to Set Animated Wallpaper in Windows 11 with ease. I hope you found this article to be instructive. Thanks.
You May Also Like
How to Pin Recycle Bin to Taskbar in Windows 11
How to Install Wireless Display in Windows 11
How to Set macOS-like Dynamic Wallpapers in Windows 10