Do you want to share your OPPO phone’s screen with a larger screen? Such as a laptop? Screen Mirror is a useful feature for Android, smart TVs, and laptops. So, in this post, I will guide you on How to Screen Mirror OPPO to Laptop in Windows 11.
Thanks to the Anniversary Update for Windows 11, any PC or laptop can now operate as a wireless receiver for Miracast, allowing you to view the display from another Windows PC, an Android smartphone or tablet, or a Windows phone. However, you may need to screen share your phone’s screen to a larger device, such as a laptop, to share photographs and movies with family and friends.
Most Android phones include a built-in screencasting feature, which is great news when it comes to screen mirroring or screen sharing. Samsung Galaxy devices, for example, have Smart View, whereas OPPO phones have Screencast. There’s no need if you’re utilizing third-party screen mirroring apps.
How to Screen Mirror OPPO to Laptop in Windows 11
Before you can screen share your phone with a laptop on Windows 11, you’ll need to complete the following:
- If you don’t have Wireless Display installed, make sure to do so first. For additional details, read this article.
- Confirm that both devices are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
So, follow the steps below to screen mirror an OPPO phone to a laptop in Windows 11:
I have used OPPO Reno 2 F Color OS 11 based on Android 11 for this tutorial.
- Go to the Settings app and then tap Connection & sharing on your OPPO Phone.
- There, tap on Screencast and then turn it on.
- Now, on your Windows 11 laptop, press Windows key + I to go to Settings directly.
- Choose System from the left side panel and click on Projecting to this PC.
- Here, make sure Available everywhere is selected, and then click on Launch the Connect app to project to this PC.
- Now, on your OPPO mobile, tap on your laptop’s name or model under the found devices under the Screencast menu. Then, tap Turn on to enable location service.
- That’s it, you’ve successfully screen mirrored your OPPO phone to Windows 11 laptop.
To disable screen mirroring, just disable the Screencast option in the quick settings panel or the Settings app on your OPPO phone.
That’s it. This was all about How to Screen Mirror OPPO to Laptop in Windows 11 without having to download any third-party software or applications. Screen mirroring or screen sharing is the act of displaying the contents of a phone, laptop, tablet, or computer onto a television screen. Each device has its own set of requirements for effective screen sharing. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have any suggestions or themes you’d want us to cover in a future post, thanks.
You May Also Like
How to Screen Mirror Samsung to Windows 11 PC & Laptop
How to Screen Mirror Samsung to Sony TV
How to Scan Documents with Samsung Galaxy S21, S20, S10 & etc