Everyone has a unique way of interacting with Windows. Some people prefer to have all of their icons on the screen for easy access, whereas others prefer a beautiful blank desktop. Don’t be worried if the Recycle Bin is missing from your Windows 11 desktop. In this post, I will guide you on Where and How to Open Recycle Bin in Windows 11 through the easiest ways.
As we all know, the Recycle Bin is a trash application that serves as a folder for deleted items in Windows 11. After removing files, folders, or anything else, you can always restore them from the Bin if necessary. In most cases, it remains on the desktop, but if not, there are ways to open the Recycle bin in Windows 11.
However, you can quickly launch this folder from the desktop, and if you can’t find the Recycle Bin on your desktop in Windows 11, let’s start the party to find out Where and How to Open Recycle Bin in Windows 11.
Where is Recycle Bin in Windows 11
If your recycle bin has disappeared from your Windows desktop, follow the steps below to return it:
- Right-click on the desktop and then choose Personalize.
- In here, click on the Themes.
- Now scroll down then find and select Desktop icon settings.
- Make sure to check the box for Recycle Bin and then click Apply > OK.
- The recycle bin has been successfully added back to your Windows 11 desktop, as you can see.
How to Open the Recycle Bin in Windows 11
In Windows 11, there are multiple quick and easy ways to access the Recycle Bin. To do so, follow the methods below.
Method 1. Open the Recycle Bin Via its Icon on Desktop
The Recycle Bin should be located in the upper-left corner of your Desktop by default. This is the fastest way to get to the Recycle Bin. Choose the folder icon on your Desktop and press Enter on your keyboard to open it, or double-click on it to open it.
Method 2. Launch the Recycle Bin Via Run Box
- Press Windows + R key to open Run.
- Then type the following command, and press Enter to open Recycle Bin.
Method 3. Open the Recycle Bin Using the Address Bar in File Explorer.
- Open File Explorer and click on an empty area on your address bar to edit it. Or Press Windows + E to open File Explorer directly.
- Now type Recycle Bin and then press enter to open Recycle Bin.
That’s it. This was all about Where and How to Open Recycle Bin in Windows 11 through many simple and easy methods. I hope you found this post useful. Thanks.
You May Also Like