Windows 11 has a completely new Taskbar with center-aligned icons that look great. If you’re tired of looking at your old, boring Windows 10 or Windows 11 taskbar, why not make it more rounded and elegant? So, let’s learn How to Make Windows 11 Taskbar Corners Rounded.
In Windows 11, you can adjust the size of Windows 11 Taskbar Icons to match your requirements, as Windows 11 features a completely new Taskbar with middle icons that look fabulous.
RoundedTB is a freeware tool that allows you to round your taskbar’s corners. This tool may be used to round the taskbar’s corners and add a margin to it. This program has also been successful in changing the shape of the taskbar. The functionality of your taskbar, on the other hand, remains untouched. The only advantage we have after installing RoundedTB on our Windows computer is that the taskbar now has round edges, which makes it look much nicer.
How to Make Windows 11 Taskbar Corners Rounded
It is quite simple to make the taskbar corners rounded in windows 11. Follow the steps below to do it.
- Open Microsoft Store and then search for RoundedTB. When found, click Get.
- Once installed, click Open to launch RoundedTB.
- Now, click on Ok again.
- In the window that appears, adjust the Margin and Corner radius accordingly. Once finished, click Apply.
- That’s it. Here’s how the rounded corner taskbar looks like in Windows 11.
- For customizing it more, right-click on the RoundedTB icon and select Show RoundedTB.
- Whenever you wanted to switch to the Normal taskbar, you can right-click on the RoundedTB icon in the notification area and select Close RoundedTB.
RountedTB is a dynamic mode for Windows 11 that automatically resizes taskbars to fit the number of icons, making the taskbar act like the Dock on macOS. Split Mode is a reduced form of dynamic mode that is available for Windows 10. The taskbar on Windows 10 is limited, therefore dynamically resizing it isn’t possible. However, after some setup, the developer discovers the split mode, which allows you to adjust the taskbar and separate it from the system tray.
That’s it. This was the procedure to Make Windows 11 Taskbar Corners Rounded by using the RoundedTB application. Thereby, if you want to give your taskbars a new look, go ahead and download RoundedTB from the Microsoft Store.
You May Also Like