Locking your Facebook profile from stalkers is an excellent technique to limit who has access to your profile. This greatly limits what the public can see on your profile. So, let’s learn How to Lock Your Facebook Profile on Android, iOS, and PC.
Only your Facebook friends may see the content on your timeline if you lock your profile. Only your friends can see the full-size versions of your profile and cover photos. Any postings you’ve made with the “Public” setting will be renamed “Friends.”
Facebook will only display selected elements of your profile’s About Info section. Only your friends will be able to see your Stories. Features such as profile review and tag review will be enabled. Any new postings you make on your account will only be visible to your friends. However, keep in mind that locking your profile has no effect on how others locate you on Facebook.
Why Should I Protect My Facebook Account?
We’re all aware that social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram consume the majority of our time. We may say that Facebook is the most established and widely used social media site.
According to Statista, Facebook has 2.83 billion monthly active users globally. That represents a substantial proportion of the population. Despite the fact that it looks to be a fake country, it empowers individuals by enabling them to connect with the rest of the world and experience a new virtual environment. The worst feature of Facebook, though, is its high level of privacy concerns. Because everyone on Facebook shares their data, the possibility of information being misused inadvertently increases.
How to Lock Your Facebook Profile on Android and iOS?
So, now I’ll show you how to lock your Facebook profile on Android, iOS, and through the mobile website. So, without further hullabaloo, let’s all begin.
- First, open the Facebook app on your Android phone.
- Tap on your profile icon at the top left corner.
- Now, tap the 3 dots menu and choose Lock Profile.
- Finally, choose to Lock your profile.
- Now, your Facebook profile picture is locked, and then tap OK.
How to Unlock FB Profile on Android or iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app. Tap on your profile icon at the top left-hand corner.
- Now, tap the 3 dots menu and choose Unlock profile.
- Select Unlock. Once again, Unlock Your Profile.
How to Lock FB Profile Picture on PC/Desktop?
- First, go to facebook.com and then log in to your account.
- When logged in, click your Profile DP at the top right corner.
- Now, click the 3 dots menu and select Lock Profile.
- In here, choose to Lock Your Profile.
- Now, you’ve locked your profile, and then click OK.
To Unlock FB Profile: click on your profile DP at the top right-hand corner > click the 3 dots menu and select Unlock Profile > Select Unlock > Once again, Unlock your profile.
That’s it. This was the procedure to Lock Your Facebook Profile on Android, iOS, and PC in such easy steps. I hope you found this post to be useful, thanks.
You May Also Like