With its specific product touch and look, Windows 11 has won the hearts of millions of people. Millions of people have been attracted to Windows 11 because of its look, design, and elegance, but also because it allows you to run Android apps on your PC, much like Windows Native Apps. So, in this post, let’s learn How to Get the Google Play Store in Windows 11.
Microsoft has officially launched the Amazon Appstore in Windows 11, allowing users to download and use Android apps. However, if you’re a geek who wants to mess with your PC and alter it a little, you may easily download and install Google Play Store on Windows 11. In this manner, you may command access to millions of Android apps in Windows 11.
How to Get the Google Play Store in Windows 11
Before getting it started to download and install Google Play Store in Windows 11, You must first set up your computer. These are the requirements that must be enabled.
1. Enable App Developer mode and Install WSL
You’ve probably heard of developer mode, beta, or the released edition of an open system, particularly with Windows editions. However, there is also a developer mode option that is unique to the application. It is disabled by default in Windows 11. To install the Google Play Store on Windows 11, you must first enable the App developer mode.
- Click on Search Icon and search for Developer Settings and then click Open.
- Enable the Developer Mode under Privacy & Security.
- Click Yes on the Warning Message to Enable the Developer Mode.
- Now, click again on Search Icon and search for Windows Powershell then Run it as administrator.
- Type the following command then press Enter and wait for it to be installed.
2. Install Android Subsystem for Linux & configure the Settings
To install the Android subsystem for Linux in Windows 11, you must first download the files listed below.
- After downloading the files, make sure to extract them wherever you want, but keep in mind that the Android subsystem for Linux requires at least 2 GB of storage.
- After the WSA Package has been extracted, copy the downloaded Kernal and go to the WSA Package directory> Tools and paste it. In this way, you will replace the previously existing kernel.
- Now, Open the first folder of Extracted WSA Package folder.
- Then, Right-click on the Extracted WSA Package folder and then select Copy as path.
- For installing the Android subsystem for Linux, Launch PowerShell as administrator.
- In the PowerShell window type cd and then paste the path that you just copied and then press Enter.
- Now you must copy and paste the following command in the Powershell, and then press Enter.
Add-AppxPackage -Register .\AppxManifest.xml
- After that, the Android subsystem for Linux will appear on the Start menu, click on it to configure the settings.
- Now, Enable the Developer mode to configure the settings of the Windows subsystem for android.
- Now, you must click on the Files to share the diagnosis data with its developer.
- Make sure to check the box for Share my diagnostic data and then click on Continue.
- After that, you should see the Google Play store installed; click on it and wait for it to download the necessary files. This is going to take some moment.
3. Fix Can’t Sign in to the Google Play Store in Windows 11
The final arc involves resolving the login problem in the Google Play store. Some users will not be affected, but the majority will. You must first download the ADB, then extract it and move it to drive C, name the directory as ADBKit.
- Remove the address and type CMD on the Address Bar.
- Type the following commands in the CMD.
.\adb.exe connect 127.0.0.1:58526 .\adb.exe shell su
- In the screenshot below, you can see that I used another IP address, which is the IP address of the Android subsystem for Linux. You can see it if you open it in developer mode. However, entering the following IP address will also resolve the problem.
- The rest is simple; simply click on the sign-in button, enter your email address and password, and you’ll be taken to the Google Play Store.
That’s it. This was the procedure through which we can get the Google Play Store in Windows 11 easily. I hope you also got the Google Play Store through this guide. Thanks
You May Also Like