Fix WhatsApp Cannot Place Another Call: Have you been suffering WhatsApp call problems or being unable to make another phone call? If so, this post will teach you How to Fix WhatsApp Error: You Cannot Make Another Call in 2022
WhatsApp is a trusted video and texting expert with over two billion users worldwide. Use it on any large portable or workstation stage that you can think of. WhatsApp uses end-to-end encryption to prevent eavesdroppers from accessing and reading your communications. A mistake that states you can’t place another call since you are presently occupied with one may, nevertheless, lead the employment to needle ct to process as stated from time to time.
How To Fix WhatsApp Error: Cannot Place Another Call
This message displays at random when Android and iOS users try to make a call. The only problem is that they don’t have another call going right now. Here’s how to fix a WhatsApp Error: Cannot Make Another Call:
1. Clear Cache and Restart Your Phone
If your WhatsApp store is the source of the problem, deleting it should resolve it.
- Go to the Settings, Scroll down, and then select Apps.
- Now, locate WhatsApp, tap on Storage, and then choose both Clear data and clear cache.
2. Clear Junk Files
If you want your phone and applications to work properly, you’ll need to delete their garbage records on a regular basis. All of those useless files take up important storage space on your device and may even interfere with the programs you are running.
- We recommend you use the Clean Master app on your Android phone in order to clean the junk files and be able to Fix WhatsApp Cannot Place Another Call Issue.
3. Update WhatsApp and Your Phone
Check to see if WhatsApp and Android OS are up to date on your smartphone. Running out-of-date apps, as you may know, can lead to a number of problems.
For updating WhatsApp: Go to Play Store > Tap on the profile icon and select Manage apps & device. If Update is available, tap on it.
For updating your phone: Go to Settings > and select Software update > if an update is available then download and install the update to update your phone.
4: Reinstall WhatsApp
If the issue continues, uninstall WhatsApp from your phone. The Remove option will appear if you hold down the WhatsApp app icon for an extended period of time. Select it, then delete and restart the app. Once you’ve done that, run the application again to check if the problem ( Fix WhatsApp Cannot Place Another Call ) is solved.
Additional Options for Resolving the Issue
- Turn on the Airplane Mode and then wait one minute before turning it off.
- Turn off your computer’s power-saving features. Disable the battery saver by going to Settings > Battery > Disable battery saver.
- Low data consumption should be disabled. Turn off WhatsApp’s Data and Storage Usage in the Settings menu.
- Allow for the usage of auxiliary information. WhatsApp Settings > Data Usage > Background Data to enable it, then hit it.
- Quit any background programs that are using up space on your computer. Verify that WhatsApp is the only app open on your phone.
So, these were the ways through which you can Fix WhatsApp Error: You Cannot Place Another Call. If WhatsApp won’t let you add another contact because it claims you’re already on another call, try clearing your contact list, erasing your trash, and restarting your phone. Update WhatsApp and your phone’s Android version to the most recent version when you’re ready. Reinstall the program if nothing else works. Did making these arrangements help you investigate the problem? Tell us in the comments section below.
You May Also Like:
How to Send High-Quality Photos And Videos On WhatsApp- Android & iPhone
How to Post Long Videos on WhatsApp Status ( More Than 30 Seconds )