Microsoft Office 2021 is a web-based version of Office Suite that is also available for Android and iOS devices. This is a fantastic alternative office suite to the Microsoft Office platform. So, if you want to download, install and activate Microsoft Office 2021 on your Windows 11 or 10? Then you are at the right place. In this post, you are going to learn How to Download and Activate Office 2021 on Windows 11 and 10.
Word for document management, Excel for spreadsheet management, PowerPoint for presentation creation, Access, Outlook for email management, Publisher for digital publication management, OneNote, OneDrive For Business, Skype For Business, Project Professional, and Visio Professional are all included in Microsoft Office 2021.
Microsoft Office 2021
Microsoft Windows users are looking for the Office 2021 ISO Download on the Internet. The question is now! Will a version of Microsoft Office 2021 be released? Microsoft executives have stated that the most recent version of Office will be available in 2021. MS Office 2021 (32/64-bit) ISO is now available for general download from the official site.
If you have a Microsoft Office 2019 subscription, you can now upgrade to Office 2021 for free. The most recent versions of the Microsoft Office suites included Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Microsoft intends to release Office Suite 2021 with a slew of new features, including a redesigned user interface that will make working easier.
How to Download and Install Office 2021
Follow the steps below to download, install and activate Microsoft Office 2021 easily.
- Firstly, click here to download Office Deployment Tool.
- Now, create a new folder on your Desktop and name it Office2021.
- Run the Downloaded Office Deployment Tool as an administrator. If you’re prompted, click on Yes.
- Check the box for Click here to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms and then click on Continue.
- Select the Office2021 folder and then click OK.
- Now, open the Office2021 folder and then delete these below files:
- configuration-Office2019Enterprise files.
- Now, Open the configuration-Office2021Enterprise file with Notepad.
- For installing the 32-bit version of Office then write 86 instead of 64. And, for the 64-bit version, do nothing.
- Now, remove the whole part related to “VisioPro2021Volume” and “ProjectPro2021Volume”.
- Close the Notepad and then click on Save.
- Open the Office 2021 folder from your desktop, right-click on empty space and then select Open in Windows Terminal.
Note: In your Windows, if it doesn’t show Open in Windows Terminal, then Install “Windows Terminal” from Microsoft Store. It will be Okay then.
- Here, type or copy and paste the following command and then press enter. If prompted, click Yes.
.\setup.exe /configure .\configuration-Office2021Enterprise.xml
- Now, you must wait for Microsoft Office 2021 to be downloaded. When finished, click on Close.
How to Activate Office 2021
- Download Microsoft Office 2021 Activator by clicking here.
- When it’s downloaded, Right-Click on the Downloaded Microsoft Office 2021 Activator Folder and then select Extract All… then choose the place where you want to Extract the file.
- Now, open the Extracted Folder. Right Click on the Microsoft Office 2021 Activator file and select Run it as Administrator.
- If you got a protection warning message, then click on More info then click on Run anyway and then click Yes.
- Wait as it is Activating your Office 2021.
- Congratulations, Product activation is successful.
Check to See if Office 2021 is Activated or Not
- Open any of Microsoft Offices programs.
- Go to Account.
- There you can see that Microsoft Office 2021 is Successfully Activated.
That’s it. This was the procedure through which you can download, Install and Activate Office 2021 on Windows 11 and 10 easily. I hope you found this Guide beneficial, Thanks.
You May Also Like