Have you considered using your voice or speech to type? That can help you save a lot of time! Converting audio to text has a variety of applications, including storytelling, voice search, and more, all of which save time. There is software available to aid you with this, whether you want to write an essay, transcribe it, utilize voice search, or use it in personal discussions. In this post, you will learn How to Convert Voice to Text on PC and Android.
You may have hundreds of tasks to complete, such as taking notes and composing emails. You may also experience problems with small fonts if you type on your phone, which can lead to a variety of health problems. So, you’ve probably grown weary of sending long text messages or formal documents. Don’t Worry! Modern speech-to-text engines are useful in this situation. By translating your speech into text, they may make your work life much easier. When you need to write big paragraphs but are feeling really sluggish, this is a lifesaver.
1. Convert Voice To Text On Android
Samsung’s New ( Android 11 ) Mobile Keyboards already come with Google Voice Typing Function. Which allows us to type anything through our voice.
- If Google Voice Typing is disabled on your Phone, then you can Enable it from Keyboard’s Setting.
- To Add your Own Language, Tap on the Google Voice Typing Text itself and then tap on Languages to select your Language.
- When Enabled, then press on any text box to bring up the keyboard, and then tap on the Microphone in the top left to type through your voice.
Note: If your Mobile version is low and doesn’t have the Google Voice Typing Function, then You should Install Google Gboard Keyboard from Play Store
The Google Gboard keyboard is the first and most accessible software for Android users. You may use Gboard to access a speech-to-text app on your phone. On Android, Gboard is a fantastic alternative for this. To begin, if you do not already have Gboard, you may get it from Google Play and set it as your phone’s default keyboard.
- When Installed, then press on any text box to bring up the keyboard, and then tap on the Microphone in the top right and start speaking then the keyboard converts your speech to text.
- You may even convert an audio file to text by playing it. Google Keyboard translates around 90% of your voice to text properly.
2. Change Voice To Text On PC/Laptop.
1. Turn Voice to Text in Windows Via Google Docs.
The best way to turn audio to text in Windows is to use Google Docs. Google Docs is an online word processor included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. Google Docs allows users to create and edit documents online while collaborating with other users in real-time
- Click on this https://docs.google.com link to go to the Google Docs Website.
- Now, click on the “+ Blank “ under Start a new document to create a new document.
- Here, click on Tools and then select Voice typing.
- Now, simply click on the Microphone Icon and Start Speaking to Type with Voice on PC.
Because I assume that not everyone uses Google Docs, Microsoft Word may be used instead. It’s also possible that they’re utilizing voice to type in WordPress. As a result, I highly encourage you to utilize the Microsoft keyboard in this situation. It has the same features and functionality as the Gboard, but it outperforms it by a wide margin.
2. Change Voice to Text in Windows Via Microsoft Keyboard.
Microsoft has designed and sold a variety of ergonomic keyboards for computers. Through which we may type and do all of the functions offered by Hard form Keyboards. However, we can also use Microsoft Keyboard to Change Voice to Text on PC and Android. Here’s how to do it:
First, we must enable the Touch Keyboard. ( Microsoft Keyboard on Screen )
In Windows 10:
- Just right-click in the Taskbar and you will see the Touch keyboard just check it, it will appear in the Taskbar.
In Windows 11:
- Right-click on the Taskbar and click on Taskbar settings.
- Simply Turn on the option for the Touch Keyboard in Taskbar Settings.
- The Keyboard icon will appear on the taskbar.
- Click on the Keyboard icon to open the Touch Keyboard on Screen, you can see the voice option there. Simply click on it and begin typing with your voice.
- If the keyboard is too big for you and takes up too much space on your screen, you can simply change the settings to make it a compact keyboard.
- Here is how the Small-Sized Keyboard looks like.
This was how you can Convert Voice to Text on PC and Android. Voice typing is really beneficial for saving a lot of time and for the man who is unable to type properly or who is faulty. That concludes our discussion on How to Convert Voice to Text on Android and PC.