The two most popular picture formats in the world are PDF and JPG. When you capture a screenshot or save an image from the internet, it’s normally saved as a JPG or a PNG file. You may want to convert these JPG and PNG files to PDF format in order to share them with others or for any other reason. So, in this guide, you are going to learn How to Convert a JPG File to a PDF on Windows 11 With Ease.
There are several methods for converting a JPG image, such as a photo, to a PDF file. If you haven’t changed the default app for viewing photos, double-clicking on any image in Windows 11 opens it in the Photos app. You may convert JPG and PNG files to PDF using the same Photos application. Don’t worry if your default app for opening images isn’t Photos; you can still open them in the Photos built-in app.
How to Convert a JPG File to a PDF on Windows 11
Follow the steps below to easily Convert a JPG File to a PDF 0n Windows 11.
- Find the photo (JPG File) that you want to change into PDF.
- When found, then right-click on it and select Open with then choose Photos.
- In the Photos window, click on the Printer icon at the top right corner or press Ctrl + P on your keyboard.
- Now, click the drop-down menu under the Printer option
- And select Microsoft Print to PDF. Then, click on the Print at the bottom left corner.
- File Explorer will now open. You’ll note that the “Save as Type” option is set to PDF Document. Please now choose a location for the file to be saved and give it a name. Finally, click on the Save option.
- That’s all. Now your selected image (JPG or PNG) is saved on your Windows 11 PC as a PDF file.
That’s it. This was all about How to Convert a JPG File to a PDF on Windows 11 in a very much simple and easy way. I hope you found this guide useful, thanks.
You May Also Like
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 11 Easily
Where and How to Open Recycle Bin in Windows 11
How to Find Your Windows 11 Product Key Easily