Graphics technology is found in every computer and is responsible for everything from showing your desktop to decoding videos to rendering demanding PC games. Most modern PCs have graphics processing units (GPUs) made by Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD. So, in this Guide, you will learn How to Check Dell Laptop Graphics Card (GPU) in Windows 11 through many easy methods.
While your computer’s CPU and RAM are essential, when it comes to playing PC games, the GPU is usually the most important component. You won’t be able to play newer PC games with high graphics if your GPU isn’t powerful enough, or you’ll have to play them at lower graphical settings.
A graphics card is a piece of computer hardware that is also known as a video card, display card, or graphics adapter. It is in charge of creating all of the text and images on your screen. Nowadays, every processor includes an integrated graphics card. Some computers have “integrated” or “onboard” graphics that use less power, while others have powerful “dedicated” or “discrete” graphics cards (sometimes called video cards.) This article will show you how to determine what graphics hardware your Windows PC has.
Let’s find out How to Check Dell Laptop Graphics Card in Windows 11.
How to Check Dell Laptop Graphics Card (GPU) in Windows 11
So, follow the methods below to check graphics cards on a laptop in Windows 11 or Windows 10:
Method 1. Check Dell Laptop GPU in Windows 11 Via Settings
- Press the Windows + I key to open Settings.
- Select System and then go to Display.
- Scroll down to the bottom and choose Advanced display.
- In here, check your Dell laptop graphics card details under the Display information.
Method 2. Find Dell GPU Details Via Task Manager
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key to open Task Manager directly. Alternatively, right-click the Start menu button and then select Task Manager.
- Now, go to the Performance tab and see the graphics card details under the GPU option.
Method 3. View Graphics Card Details Using System Information
- Press Windows + R key to open Run.
msinfo32and then press enter.
- Expand the Components tab and choose Display.
- View the GPU details next to the Adapter Type.
That’s it. These were the simple and easy methods to Check Dell Laptop Graphics Card (GPU) in Windows 11. Moreover, you can also find out the Graphics Card information of your Laptop through DirectX Diagnostic Tool and Device Manager.
You May Also Like
How to Find Dell Serial Number in Windows 11 and 10
How to Check Dell Laptop Battery Health in Windows 11 and 10
How to Enable TPM & Secure Boot in BIOS on Dell Inspiron Windows 11