You may have seen many Facebook stories featuring a clickable link that can be opened simply by tapping on them. You may already know how to share images and videos on your Facebook stories, but publishing a clickable link is more difficult. Do you want to include a link like this in your Facebook story as well? So, in this post, you will learn How to Add Clickable Links to Facebook Stories in different ways on Web, Android, and iOS Devices.
There are numerous reasons why you will need to do this. For example, you may wish to post your YouTube videos or another significant link about your narrative. Making the link clickable will allow the visitors to access the website directly without opening it in a browser and inputting the URL manually. This will also increase the click-through rate (CTR) on your link.
Unluckily, Facebook’s app and desktop website do not have a feature that allows you to post a clickable link to your stories. This option was previously available in Facebook Messenger, but it is no longer available. Many workarounds may be found on the internet, however, the majority of them do not work. In this article, I’ll show you how to add a clickable link to your Facebook story using methods that have been 100% tested and proven to work. Let’s get started.
How to Add Clickable Links on Facebook Stories
There are many ways to attach clickable links on Facebook stories, just follow the instructions below:
I’ll provide you with such a link that you can use to post a clickable link on your Facebook stories using this approach. You can use any link to videos, Websites, and other clickable things. This method works in a browser and does not require the use of the Facebook app.
- Open any web browser on your Android or iPhone (such as Google Chrome or Safari)
- Paste this URL into the URL tab – https://m.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=your link here
- Make sure your link here is replaced with the complete URL of the link you wish to post on Facebook Story.
- Consider this link: https://m.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://www.puyaguide.com
- When You finished editing the link, click the Go button to go to the webpage.
- It will lead you to Facebook’s homepage. You will be prompted to log into your account if you are not already logged in. Simply enter your email address and password to get started. After that, you’ll be sent to the share page.
- Now, select the option for Your Story. Finally, press the Post button to finish adding a clickable link to your Facebook Story.
- That’s it. Go to your Facebook story and look it over.
Method 2: Put on Links on Facebook Stories Via WhatsApp
Facebook and WhatsApp are now linked in some way. When you create a new WhatsApp status, it gives you an option that you may also publish it on your Facebook story. This feature allows you to add a clickable link to your Facebook stories. Follow the step-by-step procedure below:
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone and then go to the Status tab.
- You can see the My Status option at the top. Click on the Pencil Edit Icon to make a text status.
- Now, simply paste the link you wish to share on your Facebook story. Make sure it’s clickable and displays a preview. And then Post it on your WhatsApp status.
- When you have posted, you will see the Share to Facebook Story option. Just click on it.
- The WhatsApp app will then redirect you to the Facebook app, where you will be asked to add your status on your Facebook story. Click the “Share Now” button.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Facebook story will now have a clickable link.
That’s it. This was how you can Add Clickable Links on Facebook Stories through Different simple ways on Web and Android & iOS Smartphones. This is a good feature to link your Youtube Videos or other links as there are numerous reasons why you will need to do this. I Hope You Found this post interesting and your feedbacks are always appreciated.
You May Also Like:
How to Convert Voice to Text on PC and Android
How to Send Disappearing Photos and Videos on Instagram